If my speedtest.net results are so good, Why can't I get to verizonwireless.com ?
bubba9459
Contributor - Level 1

Tonight, I have 5 bars of LTE,    My speedtest.net  test shows   53 ping       14.41 Dwn    /    6.56  Up

Pretty good results for my area ?  45238

Why can't I get to verizonwireless.com, without refreshing multiple times ?

I can watch Netflix in HD,   But getting to VZW support is a problem ?

Please explain ?   Is it my device ?   My SIM card ?,   Network traffic ?,   My location ?,  Trees ?, Mountains ?     Maybe it's all of the Snow reflecting the signal ?

I live next to the Airport,   is it all the planes blocking the signal ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: If my speedtest.net results are so good, Why can't I get to verizonwireless.com ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello bubba9459. I'm glad you are able to benefit from having LTE, but I want to make sure that you can still access our website! Are you only having problems loading our website when browsing on your phone, or on your computer as well? The cookies your phone stores from visiting websites can also have an affect on how some websites may load for you. You are able to clear cookies right from your phone. I would have liked to provided some steps for you to take, but I am unsure of which device you have. For steps specific to your device, you can visit our support page and search "Clear cookies on... your device model" http://bit.ly/yN1P80

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes