I'm trying to disconnect my son's phone so he can get his own plan. The only option I find is for suspending service. I do not want to suspend service I want to remove him from my plan. I am on a contract but his is listed as month to month.
jtuna

I'm trying to disconnect my son's phone so he can get his own plan. The only option I find is for suspending service. I do not want to suspend service I want to remove him from my plan. I am on a contract but his is listed as month to month.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I'm trying to disconnect my son's phone so he can get his own plan. The only option I find is for suspending service. I do not want to suspend service I want to remove him from my plan. I am on a contract but his is listed as month to month.
Not applicable

You have to do an assumption of liability. technically his number and phone actually belong to you since you are the account owner. So the assumption is basically giving him permission to take the line himself. He will have to go through a credit check and may have to pay a security deposit of up to $400 depending on his credit history.

0 Likes