I live in the 49740 zip code area, about one half mile from a tower that has been updated to 4G LTE. For the last month I have been experiencing poor service. What can Verizon do to improve my service to a more acceptable level?
Winer1

Service was very good up until a month ago, and has been very poor since then.  The issue is not device related as it works fine in other locations around the area.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I live in the 49740 zip code area, about one half mile from a tower that has been updated to 4G LTE. For the last month I have been experiencing poor service. What can Verizon do to improve my service to a more acceptable level?
Cripes
Enthusiast - Level 2

Trust me. Nothing. Just find a different provider. That's what I did. If enough of us leave those remaining will finally have decent service. It's like killing 2 birds with one stone for Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: I live in the 49740 zip code area, about one half mile from a tower that has been updated to 4G LTE.  For the last month I have been experiencing poor service.  What can Verizon do to improve my service to a more acceptable level?
Not applicable

It could be a few people with unlimited data are hogging up all the bandwidth.

0 Likes
Re: I live in the 49740 zip code area, about one half mile from a tower that has been updated to 4G LTE. For the last month I have been experiencing poor service. What can Verizon do to improve my service to a more acceptable level?
vtail50

That's the truth! Tried tech support and all they do is make excuses and tell me I should happy with 1-2Mb speeds. Time to give AT&T a try!!

0 Likes