I have a Iphone 5 and should show 4G, but always shows 3g. What's up with that?
austinmom

How do I get 4g service that I should have and not 3g?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: I have a Iphone 5 and should show 4G, but always shows 3g.  What's up with that?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's figure out what's going on with that 4G austinmom! At the top of your screen, do you see LTE, EVDO, 3G? Have you ever had 4G? Where are you located? (zip code) Please elaborate so we can get the 4G up & running right away.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I have a Iphone 5 and should show 4G, but always shows 3g. What's up with that?
Farmerjenn

I have the same issue. In addition to not having 4G LITE shown on my phone all the time, my phone has a poor reception it keeps dropping calls.

0 Likes
Re: I have a Iphone 5 and should show 4G, but always shows 3g.  What's up with that?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Farmerjenn,

We want to make sure you are getting the best connection possible. Have you tried resetting the network settings?: http://vz.to/1lPHmIg . Do you have any case on the iPhone?  If so, does the problem persist with the case removed? What zipcode are you having the trouble in?

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: I have a Iphone 5 and should show 4G, but always shows 3g. What's up with that?
Farmerjenn

Thank you for the reply. I reset the network numerous times. I tried not using the case. My home is 76708 and work is 75706. It worked a lot faster especially at work.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Farmerjenn,

Thanks for the information! I do show that you are located in a great coverage area. Do you notice this issue mostly indoors only? If you go to Settings>Cellular. Is LTE enabled?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes