Re: I have 4 bars of 4G LTE but no internet.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize for any confusion about our unlimited plans and how they work, BeardedGlory1776. Allow me to explain further. We offer several unlimited plans with different premium data allotments. This means that you can choose the right plan for your data needs and you can change your plan at your convenience. Please visit this link (https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/compare-unlimited/) to see a side-by-side comparison of our available unlimited plans.

You can change your plan at your convenience at this link (https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/).

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
Corvidmortum
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is true and from my conversations with them they don't care.  I was actually told today I should think about going to another company instead of Verizon.  Thanks Eric.

jrpjr23571

3500 West Blvd Montgomery, AL 36108

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jrpjr23571, I rely on my internet daily, so I know how inconvenient is is for you not to be able to use your internet. We apologize for the issues you are having with your internet and we want to fix this.

I thoroughly reviewed the area around the address you provided and found no service issues or alerts to report. When did the issue begin? Are you experiencing any issues with your calls or with your text messages? Are others having the same issue  

JacobV_VZW

0 Likes
shealamar

I am having a similar problem.  I have 2 bars of 4G LTE showing on my Samsung Galaxy S7 but the arrows are both on and I have nothing.  Mornings and late evenings are fine.  My kids have iPhones and can change a setting to make them 3G and they can use their phones.  My plan is the Beyond Unlimited, can you please explain? This started about 6 weeks ago. 

The address is 1812 Mimosa Point Road, Rockford, AL

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, shealamar. We want you to have reliable service, so I understand your concern about the signal. We're here to help. How far do you travel before the signal improves? What services are impacted (calls, text messages, or data)?

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
Jgreen1414
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine does the exact same thing. Except I travel and have service bars but no internet. I have called in twice and no one knows. It's been going on for the last 3 to 4 months.

0 Likes
Jgreen1414
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm about to switch to at&t. I been a customer for 10-12 yrs. I've about had it.

Mallissa
Enthusiast - Level 1

After reading through this thread (I’m having the same problems in certain areas) it seems like I should start thinking about switching carriers as well. I use my data to power my GPS on my phone and when it randomly cuts out and won’t come back on (apparently because I’m in a high traffic area) that’s garbage. I have the Beyond Unlimited plan which says after 22 GBs I “may experience slower data speeds in time of congestion” but I’ve only used 17GBs and it’s cut out completely on me on 3 separate occasions this week, in 2 locations. For a $160 plan that is total garbage.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you were having some issues using your data, Mallissa. Let's look into this. When did this start? What zip code are you in?

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes