How to I report poor LTE service coverage in zip code 94403?
bimil0

I have a Jackpot, a home router and 2 iphone 5 in my house and 4G is slower than 3G or sometimes not loading any data. I just moved to this area so I don't know how long it's been this way. I made numerous phone calls to the Verizon service and tried all trouble shootings suggested on similar discussions here. This router is not a mobile device and it's been sitting at home not working and I cannot pay for the service I am not using. I'm about to cancel my home plan since there's no improvement whatsoever after my phone calls. Please don't respond with same repeated solutions that didn't work. Let me know what you can actually do to fix the problem on your end. My devices are perfectly normal in other areas. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How to I report poor LTE service coverage in zip code 94403?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bimil0 Reliable coverage is a must! We apologize for the issues you have experienced with service in your new area. Our goal is to provide the best solution and keep you as a happy customer. You mentioned that you have called us and completed all troubleshooting, have you also had a network ticket filed?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter

0 Likes
bimil0

900080004009, 900080004007. Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bimil0  Uh oh! I apologize but I wasn't able to pull up any ticket information with the numbers provided. Were these for the network tickets filed? Feel free to share the outcome of the tickets and troubleshooting.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter

0 Likes