Re: How does Verizon pick which cities get 4G first
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

mdram4x4 wrote:

the truth is there is a big bulliten board with a map of the us on it in the ceo's office

whenever its time to choose a new city he covers his eyes and tosses a dart

I'm sure it is more complicated than that, but strangely enough I can actually picture that scenario. :smileyhappy:

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello and thank you to the community for the great information provided. 

There are many factors taken in consideration prior to launching 4G in a specific market. We are continuously expanding 4G and excited about launching 4G in different markets. We appreciate your patience while waiting for 4G. 

For additional 4G information and/or to sign up for 4G updates, follow the link below:

4G

Thank you, 

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

LenaA_VZW wrote:

Hello and thank you to the community for the great information provided. 

There are many factors taken in consideration prior to launching 4G in a specific market. We are continuously expanding 4G and excited about launching 4G in different markets. We appreciate your patience while waiting for 4G. 

For additional 4G information and/or to sign up for 4G updates, follow the link below:

4G

Thank you, 

Lena, this link is given many times, but always fails to answer the question asked.

therefore i resubmit my blindfolded dart method as the correct answer

0 Likes