How do I report a slow tower?
joshcisn82

I have noticed since coming back to Verizon that my hometown has horrible speeds. I work in a town 15 miles away from home and get great speeds. The main reason to switch back was for the speed but I am not seeing that when I get home.

It does not matter the time of day or if I am inside or outside. My speeds are slow.

speedtest app reports an average of 0.46 Mbps download and 0.28 Mbps upload. Where as in the other town next over I get an average of 60Mbps down and 20Mbps up at any particular time of day.

0 Likes
Re: How do I report a slow tower?
joshcisn82

I forgot to mention my wife has been having trouble sending sms messages (she has an iPhone 7 sending to someone who doesn't have an iPhone. If she tries to send a picture , forget it. The slow speeds just won't send it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joshcisn82, We're glad to have you back in the Verizon family, we're sorry that you're experiencing network problems in your home area. Tell us more about when the problem started (one-month)? What's your zip code (include cross streets)?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes
Hessman123
Enthusiast - Level 1

4699FDEC-7902-4EC6-B19C-6E21F3D8DDE5.png

66751 LaHarpe KS Tower Speeds when parked less than a mile of it in direct line of sight.  

We need

to get this tower otherwise I'm going to be forced to switch to sprint.  Everybody in this area has been dealing this this poor performing tower.  Please fix!

LaHarpe KS 66751 Slow TowerLaHarpe KS 66751 Slow Tower

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my service to keep me connected at all times and want to ensure you can rely on your data, Hessman123. We'd never want to see you go and want to ensure you can use your data. Please tell us more about this. When did this start? Are others in the area experiencing the same issues? What is your current plan?

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes