HomeFusion Broadband Data
240six

I have Verizon wireless HomeFusion Broadband for my internet. It uses a cantenna. It has 30gb of data. Then I have to pay for each 10gb added over the 30gb. This is costing hundreds of dollars each month depending on the usage. Is there an unlimited data plan for this or a better way to get home internet?

0 Likes
Re: HomeFusion Broadband Data
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

240six, we understand the importance of making sure you are aware of your plan options. Let’s take a closer look at the details. We have sent you a Private Message. Can you please respond to that Message? Thank you.

SylviaT_VZW

0 Likes
240six

The Jetpack does not seem to be a good choice for whole home internet. It looks like it is best for an occasional use not for watching videos or movies. Fios would be nice if it was in my area. The HomeFusion  with the cantenna works good but the cost is high. I might have to look into other sources like satellite. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

240six,

We can relate to how important it is that you get the best value for your needs. Our LTE Internet is available on Single Connnected home plans. https://www.verizon.com/plans/#single

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes