Granfathered unlimited plans being done away with
kaybracon
Contributor - Level 1

There's a story out that the Verizon CFO has stated that when they bring out the new shared data plans, we will be forced out of our grandfathered, unlimited data plans.

Thanks a lot, Verizon!  Why are you trying to be like AT&T?

http://www.engadget.com/2012/05/16/verizon-cfo-says-grandfathered-unlimited-plans-on-the-way-out/

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Granfathered unlimited plans being done away with
Keitarou
Contributor - Level 1

It just gets better and better. Any reason to stay with Verizon now??? Hello Sprint, here I come!!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are existing discussions already started.  Please do a search before starting a new discussion.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ann i know these Folks are Frustrated over this But your Right. These Discussions Need to be Funneled into One. Moderators Please Do your Magic!

0 Likes
kaybracon
Contributor - Level 1

Actually, I did do a search, but didn't see any discussions about this article when I posted.

0 Likes
moonwilo

If Verizon goes through with this, me and the 3 smartphones and our home phone will be switching to a new company. First they try to add a $2 fee for the convenience of paying online and now they want to force people off their unlimited plan?? Pure BS!! Wise up Verizon executives, the average American does not make the 6 figure salary that you do and we will not continue to pay for you to screw us over!!! You want a mass exodus like Bank of America had? Keep trying to get farther into your customers bank accounts and you will have just that!!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Not everyone read the SAME article, but the topic is the same.

https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/773757

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
kaybracon
Contributor - Level 1

That thread was started 3 hours after I started this one. 

Is there a Future Search option I'm missing? Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might be right. Placing your post in the 4G LTE section might have also gotten it less notice

0 Likes