Full Bars of 4G LTE but Inconsistant Internet Connection
simon696
Enthusiast - Level 1

It has been going on for a week now. I would have 4g connection and the speed test will run fine, but when attempting to browse on a brower or use any app that requries data. Will get no internet connection timeouts. Have been troubleshooting with verizon. still no luck. Anyone having issues?

Samsung Galaxy note 10+ 5g.

Maybe it's a new issues with 5g phones?

Tried factory reset, new sim card, bouncing off towers, factory reset without restoring backups, network reset, new phone.

No luck..

Tags (3)
Re: Full Bars of 4G LTE but Inconsistant Internet Connection
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which plan do you have? Please provide the exact name of the plan in your reply. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

simon696,

You have completed many steps, and we want to be able to find a resolution for you.  A great data connection is essential. Can you provide a zip code and/or nearby major intersection? We want to review the area for network strength. Are others in the local area having the same concern?

ColinH_VZW

xtingwish

Looks like you have tried pretty much everything.  Ive been having similar issues.  Browsing is slow but if i run a bandwith test from anywhere its good.  To add onto that, most of the time i am getting < 1mbps and downloading from play store is impossible.

Figure Verizon was throttling me even though i have unlimited + pay > $500 and dont really use much data cause 1mbps makea it hard.

I have seen 5g phones on Verizons 4g towers and they dont have issues.

If you havent tried, boot into safemode on your phone.  It fixes my data issues but im not sure why yet.  Had issue even after factory reset.  If it works for you, atleast its a starting point.

Happens to be the reason i am searching these forums.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is concerning to hear, please send us a Private Note for us to look into this further. GenevieveB_VZW

0 Likes
Jermhan
Enthusiast - Level 2

Love paying 250.00 a month for no service seems like Verizon has the upper hand in this deal, you should send the hear me now guy to east Texas to help us out, because the service here is so poor 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you have access to your service you are paying for, Jermhan. I want to help turn things around so you can have the access you need with a better experience. What are the exact issues you are having with accessing data? What is your city, zip code, and the nearest intersection? Please share your specific information so we can work towards a resolution.  EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes