Dropped call/no service
jensen72
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was a Verizon customer for many years.  Ended up switching to another company, wasn't happy so switched back to Verizon.  Ever since we have been back on verizon coverage has been awful.  Constant dead zones, cant even make a call in my house and if I do it fails.  I have 5 lines on my account 4 of which are having this problem.  The other line is in another state.  This is beyond frustrating.  Verizon coverage seems to have gone down hill.  There is even a post on our local Facebook page of verizon customers who are not happy.  Is this just the new quality of Verizon service?  Can't be a problem with all four phones.  We are located in Wethersfield CT 06109.  Any other's in Hartford, CT area having these problems and have you found any solutions?

Re: Dropped call/no service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We do appreciate your loyalty to Verizon and coming back. Having a great network experience is what we want for all our customers. We show no reported outages or trends in the areas provided. Is this happening just inside your home? Are other services impacted? AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes
jensen72
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for your response.  The service in my house is pretty much non existent. Most calls do not go thru at all and if they do they are often dropped.  I think there is a probelm with coverage in wethersfield all around.  Many people are complaining that the quality of coverage has gone down hill in the last year.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you clarifying that information. Does this issue happen outside of your home? Do you have Wi-Fi at this location? - Alberto

0 Likes