Does the Asus ZenFone Max work on the Verizon net in USA?
grandkodiak

I chatted with Verizon but they couldn't answer me, and the Asus tech line is a joke and didn't even know what the product was to begin with. I was wondering if anyone has this and which model version works? The phone looks great, especially the massive battery. I tried Verizon's bring-your-own checker but nothing comes up for Asus or the model number, and I can't find the other 3 numbers they ask for because I don't physically have one yet obviously!

From Asus spec sheet:

WCDMA/TD-SCDMA/FDD-LTE

Data Rate:

DC-HSPA+: UL 5.76 / DL 42 Mbps

LTE Cat4:UL 50 / DL 150 Mbps

3G :

WCDMA :

850MHz(5)/900MHz(8)/1900MHz(2) /2100MHz(1)

4G :

FDD-LTE:

2100MHz(1)/1900MHz(2)/1800MHz(3)/850MHz(5)/2600MHz(7)/900MHz(8)/800MHz(20)

FDD-LTE: (CN/IN version Only)

2100MHz(1)/1800MHz(3)

TDD-LTE: (CN/IN version Only)

2600MHz(38)/1900MHz(39)/2300MHz(40)/2500MHz(41)

ASUS phone 4G/LTE band compatibility varies by region. Please check compatibility with local carriers If intending to use your ASUS phone outside the original purchase region.

SIM1 Support2G/3G/4G

SIM2 Support2G/3G/4G /

Dual SIM Dual Stand By

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Does the Asus ZenFone Max work on the Verizon net in USA?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

grandkodiak,

Being able to use the device of your choice is a wonderful thing. The most compatible devices with our network are sold through us, because they are made for our network. Unlocked devices can be activated on our network as well. Here is a link to help with what will work: http://spr.ly/6580BC75u.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Does the Asus ZenFone Max work on the Verizon net in USA?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

grandkodiak,

Being able to use the device of your choice is a wonderful thing. The most compatible devices with our network are sold through us, because they are made for our network. Unlocked devices can be activated on our network as well. Here is a link to help with what will work: http://spr.ly/6580BC75u.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes