Does Verizon not want me a a customer?
wheelzzz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Does Verizon not want me a a customer? I have had scheduled  an install for home 4G LTE internet 3 times now in the last 10 days  & still no one shows up to install. Keep telling me they will be here between Noon - 4:00. Not even a courtesy call. Who is running this company? A bunch of kids! WTF!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does Verizon not want me a a customer?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Are they your only option in your area?? I would have foregone the idea after the second time someone didn't show up.

wheelzzz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a contract for 2 iPhones with Verizon Wireless (which will soon be over) & no problems, I just figured to go with internet with them. I guess they don't want my $120+ for 30GB.

And yes we do have 8 other internet options. We have Dish now, but looking to move up.  Thanks for the reply

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Once those contracts are up be sure to go on your Verizon account and get the $25 discount per month to month phone you have; out of contract smartphones only pay $15 for line access vs. the $40 it usually is.

That's expensive for only 30GB!! I have Comcast and while their customer service is awful, I pay $50 for their Blast! service and get 300GB a month.

0 Likes