Disney+ hours wasted for months on phone to get cancelled , still no refund and still getting billed
Slewis72
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've spent hours on the phone with Verizon for 3 months in a row now for a cancelled Disney+ service that they keep billing me for , even though shows no add-on on the web page and app. 

Even had the Verizon rep three way in a Disney rep to help and they confirmed it's cancelled on their end , Verizon continues to bill and the customer rep each times says they see the subscription being charged but cannot cancel it. Say they will get a supervisor to and also refund it but neither has happened.

0 Likes
Re: Disney+ hours wasted for months on phone to get cancelled , still no refund and still getting billed
Slewis72
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would also like to add I have been lied to multiple times from chat agents and phone agents saying I would be refunded the money I should have not been charged , and also that a supervisor would be calling me "shortly" to escalate the problem and get it resolved.

No less that 4-5 lies from multiple Verizon agents.

No refunds , no supervisor calls , no fix on Disney+ still being charged.

0 Likes
Disney+ hours wasted for months on phone to get cancelled , still no refund and still getting billed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want to get this resolved for you as soon as possible. We have sent you a Private Note to further assist you with your Disney+ subscription.

*Ellisandra

0 Likes