Disgusted with poor service!!
janeybrad
Enthusiast - Level 2

4G LTE?? What is that??  I live in Grand Canyon national park, and 3G service is all we get.  And that has gotten progressively worse over the last 2.5 years, to the point where it it only functions approximately 50-60 percent of the time.

Because our local internet provider no longer offers any new accounts that are above minimum speed, I am forced to rely on this for internet service.  I pay a small fortune for data, but yet I can not upload photos, and forget about watching videos. (I tried to watch a two minute 30 second video recently, and gave up after 19 minutes- only 45 seconds of the video had played- the rest was buffer time!!)  Even attempts at doing the simplest things take multiple tries.

My 3G serivce was excellent up until that point.  What happened Verizon??  And why do you refuse despite numerous complaints to check into the situation?  The problem is not either of my phones - they work excellent elsewhere- for instance, in Flagstaff and Williams.  It is clearly your service.

I'm tired of paying the same data rates as someone in any major city with excellent service. And I'm tired of not being able to go back to school because of poor internet connections.  Do I need to contact the FCC??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Disgusted with poor service!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@janeybrad

I can definitely understand your concerns with your wireless signal issue!  I would love to assist you with this issue.

You mentioned you live in Grand Canyon National Park.  I have visited there once before, and I must say this has to be one of the most beautiful places in our country!  I'd like to review coverage in your area.  Can you provide me a cross street or nearest mappable intersection and zip code?  What model device are you using?  Are you experiencing this problem indoors, outdoors or both?  Please let me know so that I may further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes