Denver/Front range Colorado Service Problems
BRYBOU42

Not sure what is going on with the network across the Front range but in many areas that were 4G LTE and 3G LTE are now 1X.  Been a loyal customer for many years but the network has gotten worse not better.

Started around the time of the strike.  Areas that were always solid now I drop calls. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Denver/Front range Colorado Service Problems
JohnnyDoe
Contributor - Level 1

Couldn't agree more! I live and work in the same area's as you and all along the Front Range - Denver, Fort Collins, CO Springs both call quality and data (LTE turns more frequently to 3G / 1X) has deteriorated to the point of me looking towards another carrier. So frustrating!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JohnnyDoe-

Say it's not so, we don't want to see you go! I'm on the scene and eager to get to the bottom of this once and for all. You mentioned that your service as deteriorated, when did that start? Is this happening indoors or outdoors? Are you currently in an area with less than stellar LTE? If so please take this speed test: http://bit.ly/28tboaT and send the results our way. We're eager to turn things around.

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JohnnyDoe
Contributor - Level 1

It's all occurred from the moment i upgraded to the iphone 7 plus.... I, as well as hundreds of others, are experiencing LTE connectivity issues where signal strength is constantly dropping out and LTE is dropping to 3G and 1X.... nearly 50% of the time you have to turn the phone off or put it in airplane mode in order for it to reconnect to airplane mode

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JohnnyDoe-

Upgrading your device should always be exciting. I'm troubled to read that this has put a damper on enjoying your new phone. Can you please go to settings-->general-->software update. Is there an upgrade to 10.0.2 available? If so, can you please download the software update to determine if you are still experiencing the behavior?

AmberK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JohnnyDoe
Contributor - Level 1

Amber - I appreciate your help, but this seems to be a network wide problem with iPhone 7 and 7 Plus devices. I have the newest software 10.0.2, I have installed a new sim card, I have reset network settings, restored to factory settings and setup as a new phone, restored from itunes backup, etc... I have a replacement device on order already but it's back-ordered for 1-2 months. This is the single most frustrating issue I've ever experienced and the lack of where-with-all from Verizon is confounding. Neither Verizon nor Apple can figure out who's fault it is - except 1000's of users are experiencing horrible service, dropped calls, terrible data speeds... not to mention we pay our premiums in full each month with no compensation or discount for the awful service we are getting in return.

0 Likes