Dead Zone, Union City, MI (49094)
7h3d34f0n3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to report an issue on an ongoing dead zone @ my place of work.  It will bounce from 1 to 2 bars of 4G and then drop to 3G and then eventually down to 1x and stay @ 3G to 1x speeds.

I have 3 co-workers all on the Verizon network with in 10 feet from me. If I try to text one it can take about 10+ minutes or more for them to get the message.  Lately I am missing phone calls & the voicemails that go with the missed call are not showing up until I get home.  I am even starting to get text messages a few hours later the message is being sent at 8:30am and not getting until 5:30pm or later.

I just chatted with customer service (Jon) was very polite and helpful.

0 Likes
Re: Dead Zone, Union City, MI (49094)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

7h3d34f0n3, Thank you for providing your Zip code. We know how much of an inconvenience it can be to experience a fluctuating signal, and we want to fix this, especially when you rely on your device for business. I thoroughly reviewed the 49094 area and found no service issues to report. Is the issue you’re experiencing happening indoors/outdoors or both? How long has this issue been going on for? What is the make and model of your device?

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes