Re: Data Throttling All day every day
mbrabbin
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is a load of garbage coming out of your mouth. I have all three plans on my account and can run speed tests to show you the difference. Throttle time (I'm using a Galaxy S10 5g in the same spot when testing all plans) is 10am to 11pm - 7 days a week, like clockwork. You need to inform customers it truly depends on Verizon owning or leasing bandwidth on their local tower(s) (information Verizon refuses to give up if you call to ask). In my area the 700mhz band is the fastest in performance, but Verizon will automatically switch to the aws band. I even bought a booster to test and I have 5 bars on 700mhz and will promptly switch to two bars and back on AWS in 90 seconds (unless it's after 11pm). Business and legacy unlimited plans still top anyone else for priority data...

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mbrabbin, 

We know how important speeds are to you. As mentioned in this forum, we do have different unlimited options. Can you tell me what you mean by testing all plans? Have you switched your plans to test this further? Have you tried a tiered plan?

JenelleR_VZW

0 Likes
Cophros
Enthusiast - Level 1

What a garbage response. You must work for the thieves, am I correct?

Switch to Sprint. 

Their customer service is s*** but at least they don't blatantly drop off their customers.