Covid has ground Verizon Wireless Network to a halt!! with full bars 4G LTE No Internet Connection.
JasonCampbell
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ever since Covid-19 shut everyone down and more user are working from home the Verizon Wireless network has gone to garbage. With full bars of 4GLTE and the tower less than half a mile from my location with a straight line of sight I am losing Internet Connection. This is not gated/throttled data. The Verizon wireless network just flat out loses connectivity to the internet several times a day. 

I have the GetMoreUnlimited Plan which should prioritize my data usage to the top. 

0 Likes
Re: Covid has ground Verizon Wireless Network to a halt!! with full bars 4G LTE No Internet Connection.
Zayo02sz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Its crazy ive been on the phone and app for a month and a half. Nothing has been done.

0 Likes
Re: Covid has ground Verizon Wireless Network to a halt!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, Zayo02sz. We know how important it is to be able to browse the web with ease, and we are here to help! Are you still experiencing this issue? CourtneyM_VZW

0 Likes
KELVINNASHLEY

Hello, I've been having the same issue for over a week now and I only live a quarter of a mile from a tower, straight shot and almost the same elevation. 

0 Likes
KELVINNASHLEY

I have the Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. Network setting Global and my Signal never reaches 5 Bars. It's very inconvenient when you pay a $400 bill every month for 6 Lines. 

0 Likes
KELVINNASHLEY

My Signal Strength is, 

-94 dBm  99 asu

0 Likes