Continued 4G Outage
MaxBuck
Contributor - Level 1

4G service still unavailable today in central Ohio.  Any word from Verizon as to when it might return to service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Continued 4G Outage
whatsupdoc
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've had a ticket open for this issue in Hudson, Ohio (northeast Ohio) since Saturday, June 18, 2011 and was now told there is ANOTHER nationwide 4G outage.  It's also affecting a friend who has a 4G Thunderbolt at the same place.

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello MaxBuck,

Are you still having issues with your 4G service? Please let us know if this is the case. I have reviewed my references and I am not showing any outages for 4G phone service on or after the date of your posting. We want to make sure that you are able to use your device, so I would like to provide you with the option to contact Customer Service for immediate assistance. Simply call 1-800-922-0204 from an alternate device, when you have your phone with you.

You may also send me a private message including your first and last name, your mobile number, and a good contact number for you. I will then be able to contact you personally to address this issue for you.

Thank you and have a great day! 

0 Likes
Rebma

Same problems in Western Montana!!  Lost 4G service Sunday night with a significant loss of signal strength.  I am continuously being moved back and forth between "dormant" and "connected status" which means I am continuously losing connection.  I ran a speed test and found that WHEN I was connected, I was getting around 500K download and 60K upload - slower then my old 3G service which I just upgraded from.  I thought it was my new 4G device until I saw these messages on 4G service.  Can Verizon at least notify their customers of the problem? 

0 Likes