Re: Consistently Awful signal quality in 92627. Will Verizon EVER upgrade service to level they claim?
VHolland
Enthusiast - Level 1

I bought the new I phone 11 2 weeks ago beacause of the dropped calls! Same problem. It's not the phone it's the service. I just got the extender and was calling to get help setting it up, call dropped!

I rarely ever see more than 2 bars in Eastside Costa Mesa that has been the same for many years.

After 3 calls today to get help I gave up. 

Re: Consistently Awful signal quality in 92627. Will Verizon EVER upgrade service to level they claim?
TaceK
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon (and just about every other Network) certainly does false advertising.

My whole area is red but I get of the main road into my little subdivision and it is a signal desert.
My cheaper Motorola (Total Wireless using Verizon) gets slightly better reception than my Verizon Samsung Note9.

No support from Verizon. Rep (level 1) said she was sending me a new sim. It's been a few months and nothing. 
Verizon's support is awful and I only use it due to my work.

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
Re: Consistently
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tacek We have sent you a private note here on this forum.

0 Likes