Can't sync mail over 4G.
morbidz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why can't anyone in VZW support figure out what's going on?

For 2 days now I'm not able to sync my emails over 4G network. While in 4G everything else works fine, browsing, google talk, etc. Just the email won't sync.

When I drop into 3G, email start working fine.

Already had the phone and the SIM card swapped.

Really disappoining!!!!

HTC Rezound in NYC

Labels (1)
Re: Can't sync mail over 4G.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Perhaps it is an issue in the server settings. What is your ISP for email?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
morbidz
Enthusiast - Level 2

and there's no issues with my server settings in 3G.......??????

0 Likes
Not applicable

I can definitely see how this is a perplexing issue.  Have you tried to delete your email accounts and re-add them? What kind of email account do you have set up on your phone (Gmail, MSN,Enterprise)? When did this start happening? Please answer these questions so I can help resolve your email issue.  Thanks.

0 Likes
morbidz
Enthusiast - Level 2

i've swapped the phone and the SIM card, reset the new phone to factory defaults multiple times.

I have gmail and a corporate exchange account setup.

Gmail sync fine over 4g and 3g, but the corporate exchange only syncs on 3g , no go on 4g.

started happening on november 14th as soon as i got the phone.

had thunderbolt since it launched in march and all syncs over 4g were working fine.

0 Likes
jennsing12
I also have had this problem for 4 or 5 days now. My rezound refreshes my Gmail but none of my other email accounts. I have the auto buttons clicked but it doesn't work,
0 Likes
Gwoody

Im in Baltimore and have the exact same issues all of a sudden for two days now, 6-6-2012. Did you ever figuire out whats wrong?

0 Likes
Southern

I too just purchased the Lucid 4G (may 24th), and started having trouble June 6th wich being unable to retrieve emails.  i have tried to re-sync to no avail since yesterday at 2 p.m.  Very frustrating.

0 Likes
Gwoody

You can sync if you put the phone on 3G or use wifi. I don't know what they did to the 4G system to mess it up. I'm useing an HTC Thunderbolt for a year now.

Gary

0 Likes
mookypuppy

I have the HTC Thunderbolt and starting having problems retrieving e-mails also on June 6th.  Haven't been able to get anything since then.  Does anyone know what's going on?

0 Likes