Re: Can't sync mail over 4G.
Grim2

Got mine fixed too.  My email was on a POP server that I "own".  I asked the service provider to switch the IP address from one that was shared among many domains to one that is unique to my domains.  Immediately after that change, the problem went away.

All I can figure is that Verizon decided to block ALL traffic from that IP address and I got caught up in the sweep.  Not cool, but I was able to get it resolved with help from the ISP.

0 Likes
Tori_1314

Hello, My name is Viktoria, I am new to this site, but I just wanted to see if there was any solution to my problem.

A few months ago my TB phone started syncing constantly nonstop, draining my battery. Didn't matter if I was in 4G, 3G, or WiFi. So I called support, told them that my texting app was not working that came with the phone, nothing was loading, and the phone would not quit syncing, so the tech rep had me backup all my stuff, text msgs etc, did a Mfg restore, but since I was calling tech support on my actual phone, I had to disc the call while doing the Mfg restore, now, it won't sync at all!

Gmail, Facebook, even when in settings I go to Accounts & Syncs, and I tap on "Sync All" Nothing happens, nothing.

I'm ready to toss this into a lake I swear. I've had it since Jan 2012 and at approx 6 months of using it, is when problems "started" I'm now 11 months into using it, and it's been getting worse. My memory on it is great, I don't use that many apps on it. My internal storage available space is at 2.25GB - Please, anyone that can help? Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Tori_1314

Ok, I think I got it fixed, I installed "My Backup" app and backed up all my stuff.

Did another Mfg restore, (AGAIN) installed My Backup again, restored all my stuff and it seems to be working now... for the time being anyway...

0 Likes