Calling restrictions, announcement 19
Bill115

My son cannot call me, he gets an error that states calling restrictions announcement 19.  I was on chat with 3 different people for 7 hours and no resolution.  They checked everthing and I even upgraded the IOS on both iphones.  I can call him, he cannot call me.  He can text me though.  They finally told me to call networking.  Been on hold for over an hour.  This is the worst customer service experience I have ever had with Verizon.

0 Likes
Re: Calling restrictions, announcement 19
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are concerned to hear that your son is unable to call you. We understand how important it is to get this corrected, and we will be glad to help! To confirm, have you already verified that he is dialing you correctly? Also, have you verified that the does not have your number blocked? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
I_Paid_4_Service

Resetting the phone does not address the problem.   Are you planning to refund me for failing to provide service?  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you getting full perfect service.  Let's turn this around.  Can you tell us more about your specific issue so that we can fully assist you? When did this first start?

-Sean

0 Likes