Re: Boise Idaho 4g LTE just gets slower and slower
h2ridaho
Enthusiast - Level 3

I don't do twitter.  Can we find another way to communicate...

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

h2r wrote:

I don't do twitter.  Can we find another way to communicate...

You are supposed to send the Direct Message (DM) through the community. You have to follow the individual username of the rep using the steps in .

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
h2ridaho
Enthusiast - Level 3

Decided to see what my wifi hotspot will do. (It is a paid for one through my work phone).  .17mbps download with 589ms ping rate.  I could code the programs faster..

0 Likes
h2ridaho
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok, so I did the follow thing back on Feb. 10th, and haven't heard a thing from Verizon.....   Not a "sorry that's just how it is for now", or anything.  

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

h2r wrote:

Ok, so I did the follow thing back on Feb. 10th, and haven't heard a thing from Verizon.....   Not a "sorry that's just how it is for now", or anything.  

Are you sure you are following the VZW rep? Did they accept your follow request and did you accept the follow request the rep should have sent you?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
h2ridaho
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been waiting for him to accept.   Perhaps if I had been given some instructions on how to follow, and then what to watch for afterwards it would have helped.    I just saw a very small (1) on an unlabeled ICON and found where the rep was waiting for me to accept.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

h2r we want to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible! Once you've accepted the follow request, the next step is to send a Direct Message to that representative. Look forward to hearing from you soon!

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
h2ridaho
Enthusiast - Level 3

I gave an accept a few days ago.     no change in service.     Borrowed a tmobile and did a wifi hotspot to my phone.  Getting pings of 72ms, download of 25.12, upload of 11.88.  

0 Likes
h2ridaho
Enthusiast - Level 3

Todays 4g lte Speedtest shows downloads of .23mbps and uploads of 1.06mbps.   Far far below the advertised rates. 

Still no help from Verizon..   I also maintain a business account with 70+ phones and all of them in this area are complaining about the 4g lte speeds we are receiving..  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

h2r,

We want you to have full access to our blazing speeds. I see that you were asked to private message one of our reps, did you get a response? If not, please follow and private message me. I would love to access your account and see about the coverage and file a ticket regarding our concerns.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes