Re: Anybody else in Boise ID area noticing 4g LTE service getting much slower....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

lordgoldneyes00 We want to provide you with the best service! We're not showing any issues in Boise. What phone are you using? Have we tried any troubleshooting, with technical support? Please share details as we woud love the chance to resolve your concerns.

sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport.

0 Likes
Re: Anybody else in Boise ID area noticing 4g LTE service getting much slower....
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello lordgoldneyes00,

We want you to love an enjoy your wireless service with us. That's our commitment to you and I would like to refresh that commitment with you. May I ask what zip code are you having slow speeds in? Also, what make and model device do you have? Can I assume that there isn't any physical or liquid damage on the device? As you share the details then we can get this addressed for you once and for all.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
h2ridaho
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is happening with multiple verizon phones and is area dependant to some degree. Yesterday downtown boise was .49 downloads on galaxy note 2 and on Nokia Lumia one.

At saint als, actually got 4mbps.. On overland and cole, got 1.27mbps and at overland and maple Grove got .87mbps.

I'm guessing there must be some sort of signal boost at the hospital. Same areas with t mobile phone were mostly 26mbps range with worst spot giving me 4.87 download.

And I have heard directly from Verizon that there is an issue especially in downtown area, and that it should be fixed in 3 months.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

0 Likes