4g testing
andlamv
They are testing 4g in my area. I would like to leave feedback so they can fix it. I live in newport news,va and i work at the shipyard. At work i use my data the most at home i use wifi. I was wondering if i can leave feedback to the guys testing it that i loose 4g in the yard only by a 8 feet in the area i work at ..i hope when it launces it would be better but so far since it has been on it cuts off right where i work at ..it more closer to the water in a building in mid yard or 46 st gate.
Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: 4g testing
esteban2800

4g is like having a DSL line (about 1.5 Mbps) and it a little bit faster as the 3g. I still have 3g on my phone and it is pretty slow viewing web sites with flash. In CA we piggy back hot spots to get fater internet. If all you have is 4G in you area, you have no choice but to get it. 

0 Likes
Re: 4g testing
andlamv
I do have noth 3g and 4g but 4g is far superior then 3g. I was getting 4mbps on 3g and 21mbps on 4g. Its just that the 4g area ends right at the building i work at. I was trying to leave feedback to the fuys working the towers and tell em strech it out more towards the yard
0 Likes