4g Lte service suddenly dropped down to 3G help me!
JacobLee

My phone originally connected with 4g LTE service, but it suddenly dropped down to 3G.  I currently use Galaxy note 4 Frost White.

Is it setting problem or Verizon Wireless Data problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4g Lte service suddenly dropped down to 3G help me!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's bring the 4G back, JacobLee! Have you had the chance to power your phone off and remove/reinsert the SIM? This will serve as a network refresh. http://vz.to/1B3SWlh Also, to check the coverage and alerts in your area, what is your zip code?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's bring the 4G back, JacobLee! Have you had the chance to power your phone off and remove/reinsert the SIM? This will serve as a network refresh. http://vz.to/1B3SWlh Also, to check the coverage and alerts in your area, what is your zip code?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
gloria7

2020_09_21   Reply to "Cell service drops from 4G LTE to 3G" and in this case, sometimes to dead within inches of movement.  

This type of activity was never typical until early this year and has gotten worse.  Service has also been very slow.   I read the information regarding Verizon shutting down their 3G network at the end of 2020.  What affect will this have?

In the past few weeks after attempting a call and dialing the phone number a message pops up  "mobile data not available".  This is happening in our home and surrounding area. The home phone line we have with Verizon works to make calls but not the cell phones.

My residence is at zip code 86401 in Mohave County - the south side of Kingman, Arizona.

Your quick response will be appreciated.  

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes