4G goes to 3G most of the time
VikingVal

This past week I have had very limited 4G. Most of the time it is 3G. How can this be fixed?

LG G3

Zip: 13104

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G goes to 3G most of the time
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello VikinVal!

I know how important it is to have consistent service and good speed when connecting to the network. When did you begin having trouble connecting to 4G? Your area does appear to be well covered with 4G LTE service. Do you know of anyone else who is also having issues with staying connected to 4G?

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VikingVal

This started around 25th of September. I have always had great 4G. Now it comes and goes. Most of the time gone. This happens at my home in 13104 and at my wok at 13116. I'm not sure if anyone else is having these issues. I don't think my other phone on the account is having trouble.

From: Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com>

To: Valerie Amidon <vikingval23@yahoo.com>

Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2015 5:02 PM

Subject: - 4G goes to 3G most of the time

#yiv7464272543 img

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

| |

4G goes to 3G most of the time

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in 4G LTE - View the full discussionHello VikinVal!

I know how important it is to have consistent service and good speed when connecting to the network. When did you begin having trouble connecting to 4G? Your area does appear to be well covered with 4G LTE service. Do you know of anyone else who is also having issues with staying connected to 4G?

MichelleH_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community Start a new discussion in 4G LTE by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details, VikingVal! I'm sure it must be quite inconvenient to experience these issues both at home and at work. It does seem as though it may be device related if others aren't experiencing issues, and it's happening in several locations. I'd like to reset the device on the network. Please power your phone off, and remove/reinsert your SIM card for a quick network reset. http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-112724/   Afterward, test it again, and let us know if service improves.

MichelleH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
VikingVal

Still no 4G at work. This morning at home I had one bar of 4G at 630 then went to 3G.

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's bring back the 4G. We're flushing it out of hiding. What make and model phone do you have?  What's changed on your device (i.e. software update, new app, etc) since the issue began?

LynnD_VZW

0 Likes
VikingVal

LG G3, nothing has changed on it.

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes