4G coverage in Draper, VA
chevycamaross

I am having issues with 4G coverage in a certain spot in Draper, VA. The location is on a service road probably 100ft or less from Interstate 81. If I am on the interstate through that area I have no issues. One of my cousins lives there and I visit quite often to work on a truck that I own. It is frustrating trying to get a signal for the internet to look up part stores. IF I get a signal its 1x and it takes forever to load anything. Calls and texts work fine but I notice that I have no bars to 1 bar. The issue is indoor and outdoor.

I had AT&T previously and had no issues connecting. My cousin does not have internet as it is not offered by Verizon/cable providers so connecting to a WiFi connection is out.

Other than where my cousin lives I haven't noticed any signal/4G loss of connection issues. I know there isn't much that is going to come from this post but I would like Verizon to know that it is an issue since their coverage map seems to cover a great portion of southwest VA.

I switched to Verizon because I receive a discount through my employer. They have recently added AT&T and a few others so I may switch back or to a different carrier.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G coverage in Draper, VA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here for you! We want to make sure that you can stay connected at your cousins. It is our pleasure to have you in the family and we don't want that to change. Let's see what can be done to help. Have you always had issues with Verizon service here? What zip code is the trouble happening in? Let's get to work on this.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
chevycamaross

The zip code is 24324. Yes I have always had the issue since I switched over to Verizon.

0 Likes
chevycamaross

So doesn't look like anyone is looking in to the problem? Have not received any response from "BobbyN_VZW"

0 Likes