Re: 4 G Service - Still Out Across the Nation?
bone
0 Likes
Re: 4G Service - Still Out Across the Nation?
wayne8821212
Enthusiast - Level 3
4G seems to be back in Baltimore
0 Likes
ebanu2003

In Milwaukee, WI!!! Still have no 3g or 4g, its been out since 8:40AM this morning!! much like when it went out on October 17th which last on and off for 2 days!! this bionic and LTE I have paid for has been very subpar and you guys have done nothing about fixing the issue so that it works on a consistent basis.  I'm only one of the very very many that is **bleep** i can't use my phone and service for what I'm paying for!!! Thanks for nothing.

0 Likes
Supergabe

Looks to be back up in DFW area.

0 Likes
sara505

I'm in Boston.

My problem started yesterday with an Sims card authentication issue, telling me to call a service rep.

If there was a problem prior to that, I was not aware.

Anyway, I called, the rep told me there was a nationwide outage, and that he wasn't speaking officially but he thought it was a server issue.

Yesterday I had service, but no 4G (no Gs at all).

Today the Sims card message is gone, 4G is showing, but no service.

From what I am to understand, this began the night before last (Dec 6).

I've had my Droid for exactly two weeks.

Every **bleep** day it's something with technology that bolloxes me up for way longer than I have time for.

0 Likes
KShaul1972
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm in the DC metro area, and I Came into work this morning and had 4G.  When I woke up around 5am the 4G was spotty; bouncing back and forth from 3G to 4G.  Hopefully Verizon will make a official announcement about what went wrong.

0 Likes
diovino

Official announcement?  No way, not in this competitive market.  They're going to bury it and hope that enough customers won't go telling their friends NOT to get new 4G service based on a few outages, that's about it.  Let's be serious.

0 Likes
statdetective
Enthusiast - Level 3

Provo, UT no 4G, no 1xRTT, but have EVDO this morning. Intermittent problems started two days ago here.

0 Likes
bishopy2j

4G seems to be back in NY .  woke up this morning, checked phone, and was getting all 4 G's.

0 Likes
ScottBoles

Indianapolis - 4G was mostly not working last night within the city.  At work this morning, it seems to be working.  In the Western suburbs, where I live, there is only 3G coverage, and my phone was not able to receive any data whatsoever.  Same was true this morning.  No data at home, but working 4G at my job. 

0 Likes