Re: 4G Service - Still Out Across the Nation?
ldshark

I have 3g but not 4g here in the Bay Area, CA usually have 4G that avg 20 down and up now suppa slow 3G what is going on any updates.? 

0 Likes
relovat

Not completely down in Albuquerque, NM, however, I am stuck at 1x, tried rebooting several times, tried pulling the battery, no luck....

0 Likes
TheFrase

Day 1 with new Nexus here in Atlanta and none too pleased.  Had 4g momentarily last night when I purchased and it was flying. Lost netwrok connection early this am and now back up with 1 bar on 3g and Speed test reveals a whopping 173 kbps download and 167 kbps upload.  

Wow.  Not a great first impression.  My wife has iPhone 4s with 3g and hers is flying with 4 bars of 3g.

Buyer's remorse setting in already. 

0 Likes
Averix

No 4G in Sioux Falls, SD on a Razr.  At least 3G appears to be working.

0 Likes
lokadero

Verizon, the nation's most unreliable wireless network.

i don't remember signing up for this contract.

how do i get my money back?

0 Likes
kryptykk

TheFrase wrote:

Day 1 with new Nexus here in Atlanta and none too pleased.  Had 4g momentarily last night when I purchased and it was flying. Lost netwrok connection early this am and now back up with 1 bar on 3g and Speed test reveals a whopping 173 kbps download and 167 kbps upload.  

Wow.  Not a great first impression.  My wife has iPhone 4s with 3g and hers is flying with 4 bars of 3g.

Buyer's remorse setting in already. 

That's because the problem is with the 4G LTE network, the iPhone runs strictly on the CDMA 3G network. I just got 4G LTE back in Albany, NY and am getting 25 MBps DL speeds. Give it a bit, it is not a problem with the phone but rather the 4G LTE network. 

I am also using a Galaxy Nexus (And loving it :] )!

0 Likes
Corky54
Enthusiast - Level 2

3G up and down with no sign of 4G in Phoenix.

0 Likes
phildavis516

NICE....THANKS VERIZON

0 Likes
SeaJohn

Still down in OKC.  My dissatisfaction with Verizon is sadly growing greater with each week. 

Last week my phone lost 4g for nearly two days, and all VZ could offer was a factory reset and new sim card, neither of which fixed the problem.  The phone magically came back on its own a few hours after the new sim.

I never know if the network's down or if my phone is just not working until I read about an outage here.

0 Likes
techguy1202

Here is the worse part is that there is no back up plan for this type of outage and the second is that we all have received some kind of text message for something that we didn't ask for  so What's the big deal to send out a text message to all that were  affected yesterday and still today. I wiped my phone because I was waiting on the telephone for so long I knew they were going to tell to but had I known that there was a problem I wouldn't have and now wasting all my time resetting everything on my phone

0 Likes