4G Problems in Tampa today
sandytampa

are there 4G issues in Tampa today (9/28/2011)?  I have not seen 4g at all today, only 3G and less.  I'm at my office which has had 4G since I got this phone a month ago so I just want to see if there are problems on the network.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4G Problems in Tampa today
Not applicable

I can see how this would be an issue for you.  I hate it when my 4g is down.  Are you still encountering the connection problems?  I don’t see that we were having issues on the 28th.  If you are still having the 4g connection issues please PM your full name and number and I would be more then happy to research the account and see how I can resolve this issue for you.  Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

I can see how this would be an issue for you.  I hate it when my 4g is down.  Are you still encountering the connection problems?  I don’t see that we were having issues on the 28th.  If you are still having the 4g connection issues please PM your full name and number and I would be more then happy to research the account and see how I can resolve this issue for you.  Thanks.

0 Likes
sandytampa

Hi Sammuel.  I will send a message.   am still having the problem and today there is absolutely no connection whatsoever.  I was at the mail this past Sunday, Oct  2nd and the guy in the verizon kiosk said that it will be happening all the time from now until 1/1/2012 because Verizon is upgrading the whole country to 4G.  He said they are constantly turning it on and off.   Sometimes I have 3G, sometimes 1, I only had limited 4G at the mall on Sunday....the only way I can connect at home is with my wireless connection.  It doesn't make me happy to be paying for the data connection when I can't use it. 

0 Likes