Re: 4G LTE week signal in Peoria AZ - 85381 - been having this issue for years, contract coming to an end, do I need to look elsewhere ?
lsandks1

The issue is mainly at my home location, when I go to other areas I can get a stronger and faster 4G signal.  Please let me know the best phone number or way to address this issue.

0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE week signal in Peoria AZ - 85381 - been having this issue for years, contract coming to an end, do I need to look elsewhere ?
rcschnoor
Legend

If you have had a problem with service in your home for 4 yrs, it is unlikely to improve anytime soon.

You have a couple of options which would include a different provider, but that may lead to coverage problems in other locations which you would like to have service.

Since you say you are nearing your contract completion, leading me to believe you are in the market for a new device, you may want to make sure your next device is capable of wifi calling. This would alleviate any signal issues you have in your home while keeping the same level of service in other areas to which you have become accustomed. Of course, this would depend on whether or not you have broadband service in your home with a wifi router.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure our customers are assisted in the medium which best suits them, Isandks1. rcshnoor and the rest of the community provided some great ideas, and we all want a resolution for you. Please be on the lookout for a Private Message so we can better assist.

LynnD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lsandks1

I will be waiting.  Thanks!

0 Likes
lsandks1

Spoke to tech and was told yes signal weak in my area but do not know when anything will be done about that.  It would be nice to hear something more than we know, I am sure this is affecting many Verizon customers in my area.

0 Likes