4G LTE not working
TRISHA381

I have the Samsung S9 and cannot connect to use data at all. Only Wifi and I've troubleshot everything.  Why do I not have 4G LTE?! Area code 75154. Never had issues before.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE not working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Trisha381, we always want our customers to have the reliable service they deserve. To see that you’re having issues is heartbreaking. Let’s check out what’s going on. We don’t show there being any issues reported in the area. Approximately when did you notice a change in service? Do you know if this is impacting others that are in your area also?   

Takendra_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
djenkin2011

I have a Samsung 8+.  I have the same problem with the 4G LTE also.  I spoke with my office mate and she has a Samsung Note 9 and she has been seeing the same issues as I.  I have been seeing this issue for well over a month.  I thought at first it was because of my location,  However, I never had problems before and I have been at the same desk for almost 5 years.  Then I thought it might be because I just made my last payment on my phone and it was a way for you guys to push me to get a new phone and new payment.  Then this morning it clicked in my head that I have not seen my 4G illuminated on my phone for about the same amount of time as I have been having issues.  I cannot call out or receive calls unless i have 3 or more bars at 3G and alot of my text messages fail to send.  I saw this morning that i have a new update with Samsung.  Hoping that helps.  I have done the *228 as well so that would be a waste as well.

0 Likes
djenkin2011

I guess it would help if I let you know my location.   I live at 44254 and work here as well.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dejekin2011, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. Please let us know if this update helps you. CecileC_VZW

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

different phone may work different than the old one.

4g is for the big city, which your an hour south.

0 Likes
ckycc18

I have the s10e are code 504 zipcode 7007e my 4glte doesnt work nor does my data work only if its connected to wifi and I've done all the trouble shooting as well.

0 Likes
ckycc18

That zip code is 70072

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ckycc18, we want you to have the connection you need. How long has this been going on for?

LauraL_VZW

0 Likes
Kwangwoongkim

Same here 55345. Mobile data not working and cant call, no bars... this started happening after my recent update last week...

0 Likes