Re: 4G LTE 'Coverage' is slow, 3G is faster - Everett, WA - How to Report?
bakedake

I have the same problem as of late... It will say I have 4G in white, but it switches to blue when it is actually working and it will switch to white for hours at a time and I have not had this problem in past...

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Here ya go:

B33
Legend

That's some Good info..

0 Likes
AlfonsoTan

Thanks for the clarification and instructions.  I'm now following TonyG_VZWSupport.  I guess I need to wait for him to follow me before we can DM each other.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

AlfonsoTan wrote:

Thanks for the clarification and instructions.  you're welcome

I'm now following TonyG_VZWSupport.  I guess I need to wait for him to follow me before we can DM each other.   that's correct

0 Likes
MCSigler

I had the same problem when I moved 2 miles East of my old place.  I live in West Central Florida.  About all I had was 1X with occasional 3G and rare 4G - I also had a GS3.  Turns out it was the phone itself not being able to get a 4G signal but since I was in-between contracts there wasn't much to do except replace it.  So, I bought an HTC Droid DNA (on eBay) and everything is fine!  Usually 2-3 bars of 4G inside (where at the old homestead I would have 3-4.  I also know of other GS3 owners on other networks that have the same issues.

Honestly, I think it's the GS3 and not VZW service - although I have noticed a decrease in speed here in Florida as well.

0 Likes
erather
Enthusiast - Level 3

Same problem in Nashville, TN during normal business hours.  Not enough bandwidth to complete at SpeedTest half the time, and average download speed of 0.30Mbps during the day.  New device has not helped me at all.

0 Likes
NM26

I have the same in the same area with my iPhone 5.  I work at 98204.  Inside or outside, within about a mile of my workplace, LTE data is horrendous.  I have to turn off LTE in order to get any data what-so-ever at times.  There are other people I work with that have Verizon and have the same issue with various phones.

What can I do? 

0 Likes
John_Getzke
Champion - Level 1

Call Verizon support and ask if there is a problem in your area.  Share with them the symptoms and details that you have accumulated and complete thier troubleshooting steps.  If the network is slow then VZW needs to collect enough data about the problem to send a tech and repair it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's look further into your area erather! What zip code are you located in and which device do you currently have? Do you experience issues (or complete the speed test) in the same or specific area (indoors only)? Are there other users near you experiencing the same thing? Please share more details so I may further assist. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes