3G terrible 4G non-existent
sc1r

Service near the new Construction at Plant Voglte in Georgia can not keep pace with the numbers of people working here to construct the two new Nuclear power plants. The service bogs down in the daytime to being almost useless. Are there any plans to raise the availability of service out here?

Using a Samsung S4 area code 30830 - search on google maps for Plant Vogtle

Area code wont help much as this is rural, however the explosion of construction workers (over 3600 and predicted to be 5000 shortly) has created a very dense population. This will continue for the next 5 years at least.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 3G terrible 4G non-existent
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sc1r,

I understand how important it is to have the best speed in the are in which you have been working in and will continue to work in; we'll be happy to look into this for you. I reviewed the coverage in the area and I see great  coverage and towers to support it. I'm pleased to say our engineers reported the network is working without any problems. You mentioned there are many workers in that area at one time; it's important to keep in mind that if that many people are trying to use data all at the same time, there is a lot of congestion and that's why you're seeing 3G. Does this only happen at the work site? Do you get 4G once you leave the work site? Are there any problems with calls?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
country276

See here we go again some one complains about the service and Verizon says its fine towers are good with no problems.

Cant get them to admit there service might suck somewhere. Ive been telling Verizon for two years that i have problems with the network. So they want to send me a new phone all the time. Ive been thru 20 phones in two and a half years. So the question is is it really the phone?  Come on Verizon stop making excuses and get your shit together.

0 Likes
sc1r

Hey Verizon the problems been going on far too long. Get your game going. It is the tower!. works fine elsewhere.  I see the AT&T van at the tower a lot!!!! The congestion is your service. These are paying customers not some nomadic tribe of aberrhent wireless pirates. Upgrade it!!!!!!

one very PISSED customer

0 Likes