2017.03.08 - Slow LTE in SF, Bay Area
travietime
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just switched back to Verizon on the unlimited plan. We all have variants of the iPhone 7 models. Anyone noticing LTE and "said" advanced LTE are extremely slow? Even with AT&T without being throttled, my IG and Facebook loads fairly fast, but with Verizon, it's INCREDIBLY SLOW. If they're boasting about unlimited, please don't throttle the connection until our entire plan actually exceeds 22 gigs.

In Japan, literally on a Mi-Fi, dragged my IG to reload and within 1.5 seconds, refreshes and plays the video with sound (that's on a Mi-Fi connected to my iPhone 6+

Anyone else feeling this or experiencing this on their iPhone or android phones? The ridiculously slow loading?

Currently at 7Mbps down and 5 Mbps up....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 2017.03.08 - Slow LTE in SF, Bay Area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

travietime,

We understand that speed should be on your side. What zip code are you having troubles in? How are voice and text services?

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: 2017.03.08 - Slow LTE in SF, Bay Area
travietime
Enthusiast - Level 1

94110. I just performed a speed test out here and I'm get 4-6 download. And we're now in the heart of San Francisco. Speedtest was performed twice outside in the open.

0 Likes