took my balance of $51.44
alanlashway

As of September 12th you took my balance of $51.44. The account page says I was supposed to have a payment on the 10th, but my autopay is on the 15th.  Now I can't use my phone and I am out $51.44 since the 12th.  I have emailed customer service twice with no answer or results. Trying to call your company on the phone is a joke, all your computer tells me is that I have a zero balance and need to pay more money, then says "sorry you're having problems" and hangs up on me. Is this any way to run a business?  I want my balance refunded to my account and you will get your payment on the 15th just as it's set up in autopay.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: took my balance of $51.44
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry that you're unable to use your phone alanlashway because we want nothing but the best for you. We can definitely take a look at the account to find out what happened. We can call you if you send us a private message with your name and a contact phone number here. If your autopay was set for the 15th and its now the 16th your payment is applied correctly. When is your bill due date? You can call us at *611, after putting in your information via the prompts, continue to hit zero and you should be connected to a representative. You can also tweet us @vzwsupport or send us a message on Facebook. We look forward to hearing from you.

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes