LG 2G
lagoldog

I went to my local Verizon store to look at the LG G2. I was favorably surprised, but the  phone seemed to be a little sluggish. I had to tap icons several times befor the phone would react. Is this simply the result of a demo unit getting abused in the store or is there an issue with the responsivness of the device?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG 2G
lagoldog

I meant LG G2.

0 Likes
MRW13
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had to go to an ATT store to play with one, as apparently the local Verizon stores all had units that wouldn't turn on at all.

The ATT version was very, very fast and responsive.  I can't see there would be much reason for the Verizon version to be less so, so I would assume it is a result of being a demo version.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

MRW13 wrote:

I had to go to an ATT store to play with one, as apparently the local Verizon stores all had units that wouldn't turn on at all.

The ATT version was very, very fast and responsive.  I can't see there would be much reason for the Verizon version to be less so, so I would assume it is a result of being a demo version.

You must have gotten to a Verizon retailer. Corporate stores will have live models.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MRW13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ann154 wrote:

MRW13 wrote:

You must have gotten to a Verizon retailer. Corporate stores will have live models.

They're definitely corporate stores.  All the other models work just fine, only the G2's were d.o.a.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

MRW13 wrote:

Ann154 wrote:

MRW13 wrote:

They're definitely corporate stores.  All the other models work just fine, only the G2's were d.o.a.

Address of those stores? I have been in a number of Verizon corporate stores in my area over the 10+ years I've been a customer. I have never seen a non-working device on display. Premium retailers are a different story. They might have one or two working devices and the rest are dummy models.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes