restore phone
lola111

I wanted to remove some apps & removed some wallpaper...now a box comes up & say wallpaper has stopped. How do I restore my phone without taking it to a verizon store-am 3 hrs. away from one.

0 Likes
Re: restore phone
budone
Legend

You will need to do a master reset. PRIOR to doing this back up anything you may want to save...

0 Likes
lola111

How do I do that ? I have re booted...but I have to keep clicking ok on the box that appears each time I do something.

0 Likes
lola111

It now says HTC sense is not working....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello lola111,

I know that you are eager to get back to using all of the great features of your HTC Thunderbolt. That's what we are here for. Let's get you and your smartphone back in perfect harmony. Before doing a hard reset I would suggest clearing the cache on apps that are commonly used. To do so, simply go to:

Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > HTC Sense/Wallpaper/or the app that's in question > Clear Cache or Clear Data.

If that doesn't work then like budone suggested, a hard reset would be the next step. As always, we suggest verifying that your personal info is backed up to your Gmail account, Backup Assistant, or the archival avenue of your preference. For instructions on how to perform the reset, I have provided a link for you below.

http://vz.to/1cVHiz7

Once you have completed the reset. please test call voice and data services for proper functionality. After all services have been confirmed to work then you can customize your device to your liking. If more assistance is needed then feel free to reply to this message.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes