Will Verizon get Sony Xperia Z1?
hepbone

It looks like all those great Sony phones have been going to the GSM carriers.  When is Verizon going to pick some up?  Samsung is the only good options they have, and it's getting old.  The Sony Xperia Z1, that was announced today, looks amazing!  Will we be able to pick one up with Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Will Verizon get Sony Xperia Z1?
budone
Legend

It is exclusive to TM, so my guess is no

0 Likes
hepbone

Oh, last I heard they had not announced carriers, pricing, or release date.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

This is on the Sonymobile site:

Get Yours Now. Exclusively at T-Mobile.‎

0 Likes
hepbone

I think you may be looking at the Xperia Z, not the new Z1.  I don't see the Z1 on there.  The Z1 comes with the 20.7 MP camera.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

You are right. I copied what you wrote and it gave me the Z... Thanks for the clarification!

0 Likes
UltimateViper
Enthusiast - Level 2

This Phone Better Come To The BIG RED BOX or I'm going else where.

This is a SMARTPHONE!

and I've been Motorola since the OG Droid hit the market!

0 Likes
sabuj99
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just spoke with Verizon customer service and they informed me that Verizon is not going to offer Sony Xperia phones any time soon or in the near future. I am very disappointed at Verizon. I think I will quit Verizon after staying eight years with them and move to T Mobile only because T Mobile offers Sony Xperia Z phones. I am a big fan of Sony products. All the electronics items in my home are Sony and I really enjoy them. So I just cant wait to get a Sony mobiule phone. Yesterday I walked into a T Mobile store in my neighborhood and explored the Sony Xperia Z phone and I was so impressed !!! I got bored with IPhone and Galaxy phones after using those all these years. So when I heared that Verizon is not offering Sony Xperia Z, I decided to quit Verizon and jump on to TMobile.

demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Before you do that, make sure the coverage is sufficient for your needs.  T-Mo tends to be spotty.

0 Likes
sabuj99
Enthusiast - Level 1

T Mobile has very good coverage in my area and I do not travel much. So

fortunately this is not an issue for me

0 Likes