Where can I report bad / no cell coverage to Verizon Wireless?
eastcoastjim

Is there a place on the site where I can report bad cell coverage?  I can't seem to find it. 

There is one spot in my town where calls always drop / no service, and I con't believe there isn't an automated way you can report it, so Verizon can understand where the worst problem spots are and prioritize fixing them.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where can I report bad / no cell coverage to Verizon Wireless?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can use the "Contact Us" link at the top of the website.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi eastcoastjim,

I want you to have operable service and I can happily assist you here! Please provide the zip code of the area in question. When did the problem begin? Which device do you have? Is this issue with voice or data? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rob034

i  an many others i talk to in the city have the same problem in a very high populated area of the city......cleveland ohio in the ohio city district...i always lose coverage rathe itsr 3 or 4g..the internet or browser wont connect at all for some distance

0 Likes
dug10367

I just started working in Lake Mary, FL 32746. on the west side of the main highway, 4, i have 1-2 bars and terrible internet. pages dont load, i can wait 5 minutes while a page loads. East side of the highway is great why is the west sid so bvad

0 Likes