Screen mirroring from Galaxy S4 to Sony BRAVIA KDL-32EX710 - intermittent availability, no connection
Caffiend

I have a Sony BRAVIA KDL-32EX710. I've only had my Galaxy S4 for a week. When I was fist playing around with my new phone, I was able to send a video I shot to the TV via screen mirroring. I was also able to view my photo gallery on the TV using the same method. Now, it doesn't seem to work. When I try to push something via Wi-Fi direct or screen mirroring, usually the TV doesn't show up on the list of available devices at all. Sometimes it will appear on the list when trying to screen mirror, but when I try to connect to it I get an error about how the player isn't ready and I should check my network setting or the device. Well, the TV is on the same network and has no trouble downloading/streaming content. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what might cause this intermittent availability and (now) total inability to push content to the TV?

0 Likes
Re: Screen mirroring from Galaxy S4 to Sony BRAVIA KDL-32EX710 - intermittent availability, no connection
Caffiend

OK, been playing with it more and I am able to get the photos to appear on the TV somewhat regularly. No luck with the video.

0 Likes
Re: Screen mirroring from Galaxy S4 to Sony BRAVIA KDL-32EX710 - intermittent availability, no connection
neoikon

I have a Samsung TV (2013 model, ES7100) and I haven't gotten Screen Mirroring to work.

Have you had any more luck? Is there a particular app that you run on your TV before you start trying to mirror from the phone? I can't seem to get the phone to even "see" the TV from the "Screen Mirroring" tool.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

0 Likes