newpix-flix-message Why am I getting these?
mups53

I don't understand why I have to go to a different computer to view these. Why can't I see them on my phone. I have Data and I'm able to access the web. These messages confuse me. Thanks, in advance for any help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: newpix-flix-message Why am I getting these?
B33
Legend

Have a Looks at this ( 3. Re: Retrieving a PIX/FLIX message

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You posted in the Droid Razr space, so I'm assuming that's the phone you have?  If so, no ... you shouldn't be receiving notices about picture texts, they should arrive on your phone.  Are you able to send/receive picture messages at all?  Has the phone recently been activated?  You may need to contact Customer Service and ensure that your text feature is set up correctly.  In the meantime, if you do need to access PIX Place, here are the current instructions:

Log into your on-line MyVerizon account, then hover over MyVerizon at the top of the page ... click on My Messaging.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Manage Your Album.  Hopefully your pictures will be listed under My Media (or the message under Messages).  New messages are only saved to the online album for 7 days unless they are opened and moved to a new folder.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mups53, we can certainly get to the bottom of this issue. It seems as those something is blocking your picture messages. Do you have a block on your account? Are you able to send pictures? Try sending yourself a picture message to see if sends and receives. If you have a 3rd party messaging app, please uninstall.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes