Re: "Please visit the Mobile Broadband Portal on your device." How?!?!
XYZ123ABC
Enthusiast - Level 2

+1

0 Likes
XYZ123ABC
Enthusiast - Level 2

Received this am from Verizon

tcp100,

(Deleted duplicate post, same information was already added by the Verizon Wireless Support Team rep listed above. You can use the "Quote Preview Message button" instead)

----------

Canned cut and paste response by AdamE.  Perhaps we should be writing our queries in Hindi.

-----------

Answer the question.  Typically when someone asks a question, you answer it.  Rather than talk about other things. 

Since you asked me to keep you posted here you go.

1) The question isn't answered

2) You're response doesn't answer the question.

3) I am glad I am not tied to a Verizon contract so that I can freely CANCEL my service and SWITCH to ANOTHER CARRIER with BETTER customer service and never have to read AdamE's typical canned responses ever again.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator (M)

0 Likes
CLWillis86

hey all! as for everyone i went through alot of guess work to find out how to prepay my jetpack and here is how i did it. just go to setup portal as mentioned above and change everything that is already setup. after, it will disconnect you. i tried to reconnect using my ps3. i wasnt able to, so i connected with my cell and after i tried to leave my homepage it finally redirected me to a pay site. anyway i hope the trouble i went through helps.

0 Likes
LuckyCheryl

I was trying to re-activate and buy time for my JetPack and couldn't figure out the Broadband Portal. What worked for me was to disconnect my laptop from my home network. Turn on the JetPack and connect through IT. On web browser, log in to My Verizon and there it let me add a credit card and buy time. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Sunday_Afternoon

I stumbled upon this URL that should allow you to log into the Mobile Broadband Portal from any computer:

https://quickaccess.verizonwireless.com/bbportal/brow/acctmgmt.do

0 Likes
lanedj

1.5 years since original question, but here's a fix that worked for me today. The device is a previously owned SCH-LC11 that I purchased to use as emergency backup if my regular connection goes down.

After registering my credit card via the standard web page (through my cable modem connection) I then called

1(800) 922-0204

and went through the phone menus to make a payment equal to my standard pre-paid plan cost.

You'll need the phone # of your device and your four digit security code.

I verified that this worked by almost immediately logging into BBC.com

Best of luck,

Derek

0 Likes