Cloud question- How do you transfer pics from your Cloud to your SD card?
greeno7134

I have a Droid Razor M and i have been trying to locate a certain number of pictures in my "gallery" or SD card on my phone from a recent trip but cannot find them anywhere. Although, when i checked my CLOUD online, those pictures are there. I don't think i would have deleted them off my phone and I'm not sure what happened but is there a way to save pics that are located on your cloud directly to your desktop hard drive? ( in order to load them onto a thumb drive or another online picture program). thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Cloud question- How do you transfer pics from your Cloud to your SD card?
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

I'm sure there is a website you can visit to download things from your cloud service, depending on which one you use.  Box.com, dropbox, google drive, etc. all allow you to download from their website.  That's the whole purpose of online backup, to be able to access your files from anywhere.

0 Likes
Re: Cloud question- How do you transfer pics from your Cloud to your SD card?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to enjoy those pictures greeno7134! Where were these pictures originally saved to? Were you ever able to confirm they were saved or could you ever view them after the trip? What cloud service are you using? We can figure this out!

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
greeno7134

I found them on the cloud when I got home so they are there. They were originally saved to internal memory. It filled up on trip so i moved some pics from internl to sd card. I was able to "download" them from cloud to desktop, then to dropshots.com or any other online media storage.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great to hear, greeno7134! I am glad that you were able to get those precious memories transfered. Please feel free to reach out if you need any additional support.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes