Pairing my Droid x2 to my Nissan Sentra bluetooth wireless
ASJDAD

I have the Droid x2 and tried to pair it to my car so I can make calls through my speakers. when the system is in search mode it tells me that it cannot find my phone. It then asks me to add it. But as it is searching the car tells me to click on the "My Car" button on my phone to activate the pairing.

The problem is there is no "My Car" icon or button for me to click on.  How do I pair my droid x2 to my car?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Pairing my Droid x2 to my Nissan Sentra bluetooth wireless
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Are you doing this in the Bluetooth menu on your phone?

0 Likes
Re: Pairing my Droid x2 to my Nissan Sentra bluetooth wireless
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Both the car and the phone need to be in "discovery" mode - then (at least in my Honda)  the car screen gives you a pairing code to enter into the phone, and the phone will ask for the pairing code.  In my case it was 0000 - (Droid 4/Honda Civic, and also my hubby's old LG VX 5400) and then the two were connected.  As long as the phone's bluetooth is on, it pairs automatically now whenever I am in the car.

The key was putting both the phone and the car into discovery mode so they could "find" each other.

0 Likes
Re: Pairing my Droid x2 to my Nissan Sentra bluetooth wireless
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you to the community members for assisting ASIDAD! Your answers are very helpful! In addition to their replies, I would like to provide you with a link that will help you sync your device to your vehicle.

http://www.nissanusa.com/bluetooth/faq.html

Thank you,

Lena_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes