s3 - no signal
misha11417

For the past 2-3 days I have weak or no signal on my Samsung Galaxy 3.  A  friend of mine with a different phone noted she was having service  signals as well a couple of days ago, but her issue has…Is this a VZW problem? a phone problem?  What should I do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: s3 - no signal
Bjenkins25

Having the same issue with my Samsung Galaxy. There has to be something that can be done; I refuse to keep this phone for another year.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning Bjenkins25!

I have the Galaxy S3 and I have not encountered any signal issues. Which Galaxy model do you have? S3, S4? Also, what software version? Please answer these questions and we'll be able to better assist you. Additionally, I recommend removing the SIM card for 30 seconds to reset the connection to the network and test.

AntonioC_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
U_Kidding
Enthusiast - Level 2

Read somewhere that Google Play App "Network Signal Refresher Lite" will help. Loaded and it seems to have boosted bar by 1 for me.

Description

Refresh network signal in one click!!

IMPORTANT: NETWORK SIGNAL CANNOT BE BOOSTED, ONLY RECOVERED/REFRESHED.
THIS APP TRIES TO SET YOUR DEVICE WITH BEST POSSIBLE CONNECTION IN YOUR AREA BY REFRESHING THE SIGNAL CONNECTION. i.e. AFTER USING THIS APP, YOUR NETWORK SIGNAL CAN GET INCREASED IN STRENGTH (BY SETTING THE BEST NETWORK SIGNAL), OR STAY CONSTANT(IF THERE IS NO BETTER NETWORK SIGNAL).

[[Works perfectly for CDMA technology. GSM may not always work.]]

0 Likes